Help us change the lives of children and families in Medellín, Colombia through soccer, mentorship, and gospel hope!

Our brownie business provides 40% of our funds, but the remaining 60% comes from donations from people just like you.

Financial donations help us run a healthy, growing ministry. We invite you to make a one-time gift or set up a monthly gift now!

We also accept donations of used and new soccer uniforms and equipment from teams and churches. Contact us directly to coordinate donations of supplies!

We are sponsored internationally by Missionary Athletes International (MAI) headquartered in Charlotte, NC.  If you want to help us financially, click here and follow the instructions. You will receive a tax-deductible receipt and our gratitude.

You can also mail your a check made out to:

8510 McAlpine Park Drive
Suite 109
Charlotte, NC 28211
Please indicate that it is for the CUSC/Cosdecol in the memo line.

For donations within Colombia, please deposit your funds at:

Bancolombia Ahorros:  10332576563
Banco de Occidente Corriente:  440-061794
Send a copy of the deposit slip via WhatsApp to:  311-769-0578